Are You a Recent College Graduate?
Miller Nissan, in conjunction with Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation, is proud to offer recent college grads a program worthy of your academic achievement.
Wouldn't it be cool if you could purchase a NEW Nissan with an easy, stress-free buying experience? With Nissan's College Grad Preferred Pricing Program you can buy a new Nissan for less than you thought - PLUS you keep the rebates! Click Get your College Grad Preferred Pricing Certificate to secure your preferred pricing now.
The All-New Nissan College Grad Program provides the following benefits
- Simple "No Haggle, No Hassle" buying experience
- Pre-negotiated pricing PLUS all applicable incentives
- Receive one of the best available rates (even if you don't have prior credit history)
- 90-day deferred payment option
Qualifications for the College Grad Program
- Graduation within six months or past two years from an accredited United States two or four year university, college, graduate school or nursing school
- Students currently enrolled in graduate school are eligible
- Present employment or future employment beginning within 90 days of financing approval
- Sufficient income to cover normal living expenses and car payments
- Valid auto insurance
- Approved credit
To learn more about the SignatureGRADUATE® program please visit Miller Nissan for complete details.
The Nissan College Grad Program is available on select Nissan models at this time.
Incentives vary by Region. See your local Nissan Dealer for incentives
specific to your geographic area on College Grad Program eligible
* Excludes Nissan Versa Sedan S Trim, Maxima, Murano,
Murano CrossCabriolet, 370Z, Quest, Pathfinder, Armada, Titan, GT-R and
Prices DO NOT include Destination and Handling charges, ICAP/RMP assessments, Dealer Documentation Fees, sales taxes, etc.